Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Our Vision for this Role
Our Cybersecurity Technology team is responsible for our security tools suite. As a security engineer on this team you will focus on maintaining, improving and optimizing our tools. You will act a subject matter expert to identify/recommend/implement process and technology improvements in our Security Monitoring Engineering domain.
The Skills and Experience that will Make You Successful
· 6-8 years of experience with enterprise Security Information Management Systems, log storage, behavioral analytics design, testing, development, migration, and integration
· 3+ years’ experience Linux Operating System (OS) Administration, Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) - possesses fundamentals such as the various Open System Interconnection (OSI) layers), and Scripting and automation skills (Bash, Perl, etc.)
· 3+ years’ experience with security operations, incident Response and Log Analytics
· Expertise in Splunk Enterprise or Splunk Cloud with Enterprise Security.
· Ability to be hands–on in management of SIEM infrastructure including deployment and configuration, log on-boarding and parsing, reference data management, and integration with other security tools
· Develop the appropriate technical and leadership skills to perform strategy, solution architecture, project management tasks, technical design and analysis in the delivery of these services.
· Drive future roadmap of the platform in conjunction with product owners
· Develop cross functional relationships with solution delivery and operations teams
· Liaise with the Security Operations Center to develop detection capabilities
· Experience in capacity planning, health monitoring, and operations
· Current experience in security threats, solutions, security tools and network technologies along with a keen ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
· Provides technical direction to the team and mentor junior associates
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work in a flexible work environment on a global team
· Education Level: Bachelor's or Master’s in relevant fields is preferred or equivalent technical experience is expected; relevant industry certifications preferred
The Value You’ll Deliver
You’ve a keen interest in information technology industry trends and emerging technologies and a growing ability to relate them to the company and its objectives. Along the way you’ll build partnerships with other IT groups.
Your Brand within the TJX Community
You are an enthusiastic self-starter and profoundly passionate about IT Security and recognized as willing develop others in this function.
· SIEM engineer
· Security monitoring
· Log management
· Splunk Enterprise Security
· Content Development
· Rule development
· Log analysis
· Behavioral analytics/machine learning (in a security context)
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you’ll find that it’s so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It’s our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Engineer, Linux, Data Management, Cyber Security, Project Manager, Engineering, Technology, Data, Security