Talk about value...T.J. Maxx is where you'll find it. T.J. Maxx, together with Marshalls, forms the Marmaxx Group, the largest off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. T.J. Maxx offers brand name family apparel, giftware, home fashions, women’s shoes, and lingerie, and emphasizes accessories and fine jewelry, at prices 20% - 60% below department and specialty store regular prices! Plus as part of The TJX Companies, Inc., you'll be part of the largest off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. TJX is comprised of four major divisions – Marmaxx (T.J. Maxx and Marshalls) and HomeGoods in the United States; TJX Canada (Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls); and TJX Europe (T.K. Maxx and HomeSense). In late 2012, we acquired Sierra Trading Post, an off-price, Internet retailer of apparel and home fashions, bringing it into our family of businesses. With over $26 billion in revenues in 2012, more than 3,000 stores, and approximately 179,000 Associates, success is always in style at TJX.
Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs: all conveyor, sortation and related material handling equipment; heating; HVAC, plumbing and/or other specialized areas to ensure proper, safe and efficient mechanical/electrical operations within the Distribution Center. Installs new or modifies existing equipment/systems, and as necessary designs, fabricates and installs specialized equipment. Electrical Proficiency required. PLC preferred.
· Ability to work under minimal supervision
· High School diploma or equivalent plus vocational training in a related technical field.
· 2-3 years experience in industrial maintenance field with proven experience in material handling systems.
· Experience with PLC, HVAC, Plumbing, pneumatics, high voltage (480v) and three-phase motors preferred.
· Experience with conveyors required and PLC’s a plus.
· Troubleshoot breakdowns, determine needs, and assign resources.
· Actively identify gaps in site maintenance/reliability system and systematically work to close them.
· Help develop and administer the preventative maintenance program.
· Perform a full audit of all equipment and maintain a list of equipment and necessary parts.
· Keep management informed of issues that affect the performance of the department.
· Review equipment to ensure all safety devices are properly installed.
· Perform all necessary recordkeeping.
· Adhere to all safety regulations at all times, maintain a clean working environment.
· Oversee warehouse landscaping and janitorial needs.
· Repair and maintain corrugate bailer/compactor.
· Maintain/oversee maintenance of fork trucks, batteries, and battery charging system.
· Administer special projects and complete other tasks as needed.
In addition to our open atmosphere and supportive work environment, we are proud to offer an exemplary benefits package that includes: Optional participation in medical, dental, life insurance, long term disability, vision discount program and 401(k) profit sharing plan. The TJX
Companies, Inc. also provides company paid benefits such as basic life insurance and short-term disability. We offer competitive paid time off benefits, an Associate discount
and opportunity for leaves of absences. Benefit eligibility varies depending on hours worked and length of employment.
T.J. Maxx is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Nearest Major Market: Stockton
Job Segment: Maintenance Mechanic, Mechanic, Maintenance, Electrical, Manufacturing, Operations, Engineering