Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it’s a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That’s what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Logistics Reporting Specialist – Marlborough, MA
Logistics Reporting Specialist is responsible for playing a leadership role in helping to define our reporting strategy. They will effectively partner with logistics leaders and cross-functional stakeholders to understand their data and reporting needs and translate requirements into visual reports and dashboards. Logistics Reporting Specialist understands underlying data structure and works with data analyst to organize and model data in the most effective manner to maximize run-time and report performance. They understand the dynamic nature of our business to anticipate future needs and provide continued support to the operations.
Major Areas of Responsibility
· Partners closely with leadership team to develop and execute reporting strategy and roadmap.
· Provides subject matter expertise to more clearly define roles & responsibilities with critical stakeholders such as IT.
· In collaboration with logistics partners, develops report prioritization and performance tracking, including report requirements – audience segmentation, frequency, KPI identification, and dashboard definition.
· Provides context to performance through standardized and documented definition of KPIs in collaboration with business partners.
· Defines mechanisms for gathering data used to measure performance.
· Effectively monitors and manages the repository of reports.
· Conducts initial analysis and develops insights for reports.
· Supports ad hoc operational data requests and reporting.
· Identifies opportunities to streamline reporting distribution and works with logistics leadership and business partners to implement.
· Periodically reviews report catalog, assesses usage, and adjusts reports as needed to meet current business needs.
Minimal Skills/Education Required:
· Bachelor’s Degree Required
· 3-5 years of experience in developing reporting strategies and dashboard development
· Solid understanding of data modeling & proven track record of driving efficiencies in reporting
· Operational/Supply Chain experience preferred
· Comfortable sourcing and working with working with large data sets
· Ability to understand data and recognize trends
· Report production capabilities
· Analytical/Critical mindset, attention to detail
· Technical aptitude (ex. Excel, SQL, Access, Tableau, PowerBI a plus)
· Visual presentation of data and report production capabilities
· Knowledge of Logistics and Off-price model understanding a plus
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Logistics, SQL, Supply, Database, Data Analyst, Operations, Technology, Data