Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it’s a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That’s what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That’s just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
FACILITIES ADMINISTRATOR – MARLBOROUGH, MA
The Facilities team is responsible to answer daily service request calls, and additional correspondence, including e-mails from our retail stores, vendors, and TJX field. Facilities Administrator will field questions, resolve standard store repairs, document information into the call tracking system and ensure effective communication at all levels.Administrators are responsible for taking the information from the store management and analyzing the problems to determine the fastest, most cost-effective solution, while taking into consideration the impact on customer service.The Facilities Administrator also provides support for landlord related issues and larger building repairs.
· Respond accurately, promptly and effectively to all forms of communication, including phone calls, and e-mails.
· Ensure all repairs are completed in a timely manner, and escalating difficult calls to Supervisor when repairs are not being addressed within certain timelines. Communicates with Vendors, Store Managers and Home Office personnel to resolve problems and answer questions.
· Document vendor and store information into call tracking system.
· Promote a positive Company image to support Facilities objectives and mission statement.
· Compose personal replies to e-mails and maintain assigned reports.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and capable of moderating a high volume of inboundcontent.
· 2 years of call center experience preferred
· Excel skills required
· Proven conflict management skills
· Flexible mindset, oriented towards conflict resolution
· Strong follow up and organizational skills
· Strong listening skills
· Ability to prioritize work
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· PC knowledge
· Typing skills
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That’s why working here is so much more than a job. When you’re a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Facilities, Call Center, Operations, Customer Service