Success is always in style at TJX, a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price apparel and home fashion retailer in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners and Homesense
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our North American Selling and Store Operations Solution Delivery team. Using knowledge of industry best practice and IT delivery leadership skills, you will help deliver solutions to our rapidly growing US and Canadian divisions.
Major Duties/ Responsibilities
· Responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog. The PO owns the Team backlog and its implementation.
· Acts as customer proxy and works with product management and other POs to prepare for the PI Planning meeting.
· Attends relevant Product Management meetings about planning and backlog/Vision refinement
· As a member of the extended Product Management team, the PO may be involved in Program Backlog refinement
· Participates in Team Demos and Retrospectives
· Plays an instrumental role in producing the System Demo for program and Value Stream holders
· Drives iteration goals and iteration content via prioritized stories
· Develops a strong understanding of the business operations in a domain
· May provide input for the sizing/estimation of work during a planning phase
· Partners with the stakeholders to help drive user adoption of the solution.
· Acts as day-to-day liaison between business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and technical teams
· May support the implementation planning and execution of solutions
· May provide limited guidance to less experienced Bas/Product Owners
· Supports organizational change and training
· Involved in analyzing and managing scope changes
· Executes special projects, as assigned
· 3-5 years’ experience in an Agile Product Management, strategy or requirements development role.
· Relevant undergraduate BA, BS degree in IT or Business or equivalent experience.
· Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) or SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM) preferred.
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA || TJX Corporate
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Merchandising, Fashion Retail, Apparel, Garment, Finance, Retail, Fashion