Areyoureadyto explorethecorporate sideofretail?ThentryTJXon forsize.You’lljoin a Fortune 100 companyandthe leading off-price retailer of apparel and homefashionsinthe U.S. andworldwide.AtTJX,weare proud thatwehavebeenproviding amazing value toourcustomers,that for over40years. Butthe merchandisewesellisjustpartofourstory.WebelieveourAssociatesbringourbusiness to life,andweaimtosupportthembymakingTJX a terrificplaceto work.Weare committedtoleveraging the differences amongourAssociates,andbelieve thatthediverseskills, experiencesandbackground thattheybringintotheorganization will helpuscontinue to succeed.
Our retail chains includeTJMaxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra,and Homesense, aswellas tjmaxx.comandsierra.cominthe U.S.; Winners, HomeSense and Marshalls in Canada;TKMaxxintheU.K.,Ireland,Germany,Poland, Austria and the Netherlands,aswellas Homesenseandtkmaxx.comintheU.K.;andTKMaxxinAustralia.In2018,we hadover$39billioninsales,morethan 4,300 stores, and 250,000 Associates.Asa retailer committedtogrowth,successisalwaysinstyleatTJX!
The Assistant Vice President, Logistics Systems is responsible for developing and building a vision of the logistics systems roadmap; leveraging knowledge of current state, an understanding of industry best in class and collaboration with stakeholders throughout the organization. Lead logistics system implementations in partnership with IT. Drive meaningful changes in how we leverage technology to improve our operations.
· Creates a vision of the technology roadmap in partnership with IT and business stakeholders to help drive our investment and capability strategy.
· Executes on critical elements of the technology roadmap in partnership with IT and key logistics stakeholders.
· Oversees core systems activities including:
· Implementation of the new Transportation Management System (TMS) for logistics, including requirements, testing, and deployment activities
· Ongoing system administration for logistics-specific systems and applications
· Implementation of EDI onboarding for carriers and vendors and subsequent monitoring of compliance
· Creation and maintenance of integrity for logistics data
· Advises logistics leaders on how to leverage TMS, WMS, and other tools to drive financial and operational benefits for the organization
· Identifies operational improvement opportunities related to logistics systems and technology and collaborates with Logistics leadership and business partners to implement
· Engages with IT counterparts to understand logistics solutions that have been identified in the marketplace and/or other functions across the TJX supply chain
· Stays up to date with industry trends around potential logistics solutions and networks with industry experts to identify future initiatives
· Manages, coaches, and mentors direct reports and develops them for future growth within the function and organization
· Oversees performance and professional development of Associates with the Core – Systems organization
· Train and educate Associates on technology changes
· Minimum 10+ years in logistics / supply chain
· Subject matter expert and management of pertinent systems (ex. TMS)
· Highly strategic, forward thinking, risk taker, and result oriented
· Attention to detail
· Demonstrated people leadership and development capabilities
· Off-price model understanding
· Implementation experience
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and relationship building skills
· System integration understanding
What'sInIt For You?
TJXhascampuses conveniently located off the Mass PikeandRoute 495 outsideBoston.Withus,you'llnot only enjoy working for an industry leader, butwealsostrive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
TJXconsidersall applicants foremploymentwithoutregardtorace, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin,age,disability,gender identity and expression, marital or military status,orbased onanyindividual's statusinanygroup or class protectedbyapplicable federal, state, or locallaw.TJXalsoprovides reasonableaccommodationsto qualifiedindividualswithdisabilitiesinaccordancewiththe AmericanswithDisabilities Actandapplicablestateandlocallaw.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Logistics, Retail Sales, Outside Sales, Merchandising, Operations, Retail, Sales, Strategy