Your surprise is waiting!
Explore career opportunities at Marshalls, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. Marshalls delivers customers great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashion at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices on comparable merchandise, every day. With over 1,000 stores nationwide, it’s a great time to join the Marshalls team.
· Assist a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising, Operations, Customer Service and Human Resources within a high volume store location
· Develop creative plans to increase store sales
· Oversee and monitor loss prevention and operational programs
· Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience
· Hire, train, supervise and develop a large team of hourly Associates
· Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, backroom, front end, and cash office
· Two years' of retail leadership experience as an Assistant or Store Manager
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow through skills
· Proven ability to manage, develop and motivate a large team
· Previous volume responsibility of $5 million or more
You can also feel good knowing that Marshalls is part of The TJX Companies, Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. Our retail chains include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense and T.K. Maxx.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: North Reading || MA || Marshalls
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Retail Manager, Retail Operations, Store Manager, Merchandising, Retail