Do you want to put your human resources and decision-making skills to the test? Would you like to gain broad human resources experience with full responsibility for recruitment? Do you want to gain experience in optimising recruitment funnels and using the latest CRM and database management tools?
If you are you looking for challenging, interesting and varied work with a high level of responsibility in a dynamic tech start-up environment, then the HR Internship position at TidyChoice is perfect for you.
We are looking for an undergraduate/graduate who wants to build broad marketing experience. You will join our team in London and work directly with the founders. You will be a critical member of the team and have a high level of responsibility. You will be involved in:
• Recruiting home care professionals
• Optimising recruitment funnel
• Maintaining CRM systems
• Interfacing directly with customers
Requirements for this position:
• Strong interest in developing HR skills
• Enjoy dealing with people and making judgements about people
• Good written and spoken English (being native speaker will be a plus)
• Previous experience in human resources or customer service will be also be positively considered
• Comfortable using technology systems
• Intellectually curious and willingness to take on new challenges
At TidyChoice we offer challenging work, responsibility and flexibility. The terms (start, end and conditions) of the job are flexible and can be adapted to the schedule and needs of the candidate, should the candidate be ideal for this position.
We pay interns on an enhanced expense basis to cover travelling and daily expenses. Additional payment will be considered if the candidate has previous experience relevant to the position.
This post is suitable for undergraduates or graduates seeking meaningful commercial experience to enhance their career prospects.
TidyChoice is a young and dynamic start-up. We will revolutionise the way people find trusted help for their homes. We are a lifeline for help at home.
Our website and mobile app allow customers to easily book available professionals for domestic services. Professionals market their services and use our tool to manage their time.
We are the AirBnB of home help with Amazon’s customer service.