Description de l'offre
In a nutshell, we are changing the way people are buying greeting cards. We’ve built the next generation marketplace for the creative industry, where artists from around the globe can create awesome greeting cards and leave the hard work of selling, customizing ,printing, dispatching, supporting, … to our technology.
With over 40,000 cards on sale, available on iOS, Android and the web, customers and sellers from 100+ countries, we are changing the world a card at the time.
Even if we’ve used a large dose of insecticide on our apps, some (very small) bugs have managed to crawl their way in our system and we do need your help to track them down.
*What we’d like you to do*
* Find and kill bugs
* Work with our customer support team to help our lovely customers having a great time on our apps
* Learn some new coding skills to automate your bug killing
* Be part of the engineering process from start to finish to ensure bugs are properly killed before even being born
* Keen eye for spotting bugs
* Tech savvy
* Not afraid of learning some programming skills
* Good communication skills (You’ll need explain your bugs to others)
Join a team of highly skilled engineers who love to tackle difficult problems, make things beautiful, crunch numbers like there’s no tomorrow, release code every day and have a burrito and a beer every so often!
We have a Central London office with a dog, music, unlimited caffeine distributor, all work on Mac and Linux and use every piece of tech at our disposal to create the best platform ever built.