This Changed Me is an app for people to share their stories about anything that has inspired change in their lives.
This Changed Me is for people who enjoy sharing their personal life-changing stories – big & small and for those seeking inspiration.
People say “This Changed Me is social media with a conscience”.
This Changed Me received an honouree from The Webby’s this year.
Why is This Changed Me important?
Story telling is one of the most ancient forms of therapy: elders passing down their experiences and learnings to inform, support and inspire the younger generations.
This Changed Me is about every day wisdom, you don’t need to be a philosopher to get involved, we all have insightful stories to share.
As a London based start up with 3 Founders in full time jobs, we are looking for an enthusiastic intern with bags of positive energy to help us build our audience and community.
We will provide a per diem to cover lunch and daily travel costs when you are not working remotely, and are happy to discuss working hours that suit you. We want your internship to further your career so would agree clear goals with you to make sure this happens.
It is essential that we build traction, therefore we need you to:
· Research relevant key influencers, public voices, and opinion formers and build relationships with these people/organisations
· Write press releases and distribute to online publications/bloggers etc
· Creative content management and delivery e.g. set up a blog, manage and update our social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
· Creative ideas to build traction on and offline e.g. working with lifestyle brands – gyms, yoga studios, other wellness start ups
· Be a strong communicator, be confident to share ideas, constructive criticism
· Have strong written communication skills including grammar, spelling and creativity
· Be a self-starter with ability to manage own time and a team player
· Be passionate about the ethos behind This Changed Me and what we are trying to achieve – supporting positive change in the world by inspiring people to make steps personally to improve themselves, their lives and therefore their impact on the world: “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
Apply with your CV and a brief but honest description as to why you want to get involved.
Plus your top three ideas on how to build traction.
This Changed Me would suit someone who is interested in and has a passion for wellness, psychology, philosophy or self-development combined with a background in or studying social media, marketing, PR or similar.