We’re The ribose - a fashionable youth focused media company that provides the latest updates of all trending news, culture, lifestyle, exclusive content & videos.
The ribose brings boldness and edginess to covering stories to a dynamic growing media market. Its content has rich cultural fabric which captures the attention of youth audiences and provides them with a deeper understanding of events and their implications to society.
We’re on the hunt for talented individuals.
What’s the role?
Are you looking for a role where you can implement your own creative ideas?
A Content & Social media whizz, you’ll love everything about writing engaging content & know about all the latest social trends.
We are looking for an in house creative writer that can write content, blog content & occasionally newsletters. Our marketing channels are Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, so experience with it is highly desirable. Creating high quality, inspiring and motivating stories around our target audience will be a relevant part of the job.
Day-to-day activities will include:
• The creation of captivating, engaging and informative written content
• Edit headlines to maximize click through and engagement on all stories
• Helping to maintain a content pipeline for our blog, content hub and off-site activity.
• Analyse content performance across social media to identify trends, breaking news & opportunities
• Coordinate the creation of platform-specific content, including text, photo, & video
• Work with the team to draft copy/manage scheduling of posts for daily content on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, and Blog.
• Write blogs & newsletters to create local awareness
• Reach out to bloggers and social media influencers to work with
• Conduct interviews with highly successful social media influencers to find out their success secrets
• Undertake marketing operations to help drive user’s engagement
• Assist with the development of strategic marketing campaigns and concepts and pro-actively offer ideas and suggestions for marketing initiatives.
• Working with colleagues to identify, write, edit, publish and share regular content that encourages engagement with the brands target audience, and helps to build follower base and brand reputation.
• Growing our social media output and following across all channels.
• Working out who our target market(s) are, and how we reach them.