Description de l'offre
We are looking for an Assistant Editor to contribute to the management of The Upcoming's Culture Desk.
This is a fantastic voluntary (unpaid) opportunity for you to gain experience in order to start a successful career in the publishing world.
You'll be trained to a professional level and have to deal with our extensive network of contacts.
If working with the media world behind the music, cinema, theatre and art industry is your dream, this role may be perfect for you.
What we want:
- Passion for culture and arts
- Proven ability to write, edit and proofread
- Availability to work remotely (comfortably from home) 3 hours a day (flexibly spread)
What we give:
- The support of a professional editor
- Thorough daily training
- A valuable reference for your CV
What to do next?
- Attach a copy of your CV
- A brief covering letter (max 200 words)
- Samples of writing
Don't forget: we are looking for talent rather than experience.