This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a creative and dynamic Social Content Creator to join a young, ambitious health brand. This is a temporary role but for the right candidate will become a permanent position in the future The Healthy Body Healthy Mind Company Ltd is committed to helping improve the health of society by offering superior quality products. We are a company with big ambitions of spreading our message far and wide.
1. We are seeking an equally ambitious 'Social & SEO Content Creator Intern' that will work closely with the Social Media & Marketing Intern and Head of Marketing to increase brand awareness and ultimately revenue.
2. Experience managing social media outputs across all the major platforms for a brand and the ability to conduct thorough research will be a major advantage.
3. In order to be considered for this role you must have a few important values that we hold in high regard:
A. Health - conscious
B. A Pursuit for Knowledge
4. We require an intern who can help create content based around this porudct & brand that will be marketed across our social media channels.
You will be given the autonomy to really make your mark and contribute significantly as the business continues to grow. You will work closely with our Social Media & Marketing Intern to execute a robust marketing strategy with you being the creator of content and then the Social Media & Marketing Intern primarily distributing that content through the various channels.This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to gain some experience in Marketing and SEO.
Our first brand 'E&O Matcha' is a luxury brand selling products centred around the ancient superfood known as matcha. Our first product is a 30 g tin of premium grade matcha (www.eomatcha.com/shop
1. Take responsibility for leading SEO strategy including on-site technical SEO
2. Create a weekly newsletter for our subscribers
3. Create a weekly blog post for subscribers, social media and SEO purposes
4. Create infographics
5. Creation of content which helps position E&O Matcha as a thought leader and reinforces our position in the marketplace
6. Copywriting for range of digital marketing channels
7. Video - storyboarding and scriptwriting for video and animations
8. SEO - knowledge of SEO and work with wider team to ensure content is SEO friendly and contribute ideas to optimise content on websites
9. Data - use data to understand customer behaviour and map and develop content accordingly
10. Social Media - contribute to the plan and development of content for social media channels and campaigns
11. PR - working with PR agencies and internal stakeholders
12. Support and contribute to the ongoing development of our digital marketing strategy
If you believe you will perform well and thrive in this role then please apply. We look forward to hearing from you.