The Happy World Company mission is to bring excellence, balance and fun into people's lives.
We deliver unconventional workshops and coaching sessions to encourage people to maximise their potential and achieve the unthinkable.
- BS/MS degree in digital marketing
- English-native / bilingual required
- We are seeking high level, organized, team oriented, talented, bold, outgoing and innovative intern to assist the Head of Operations in the planning and execution of our next year digital marketing strategy
- This internship is not for someone looking to get by, but an immersion on a professional and demanding work environment.
- All applicants must have strong writing and marketing copy skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- All applicants must be willing to market, promote and attract people to personal development.
- Previous experience in similar role preferred
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display promotion campaigns alongside with the Head of Operations
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end client experience across multiple channels and touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
● Travel and food expenses reimbursed
● Free entrance to ALL THWC events and trainings
● Monthly Group Training
● Real life on-the-job experience with big responsibilities
● An excellent working environment with a young and dynamic team
● Possibilities to turn intership into a part time job
The position begins May 15th and ends October 15th. You are expected to work 35 hours a week. Please note that due to a very large number of applications, unfortunately we are unable to provide any feedback to unsuccesful applications.
2) Cover letter
3) One recommendation letter or email be submitted from your most recent employer(s) along with their contact details
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Happy World Team