We’re looking for a hands-on social media assistant, who has a genuine interest in health, wellness and vegetarian/vegan/plant based diets who will manage our social media.
We currently have over 12,000 followers across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter really want to increase our reach and engagement on these platforms. We are looking for someone who has notions in photography and has an active social media knowledge and usage as you’ll be producing regular content and overseeing our social accounts.
This is a freelance role, that can be done from home and if you based in London we can also schedule face to face meetings.
We are looking for someone who..
- Is available to start immediately
- Has photography and editing skills to create regular engaging social media post content and marketing campaigns
- Has experience of using social media in a professional context
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including copy writing and proofreading
- Has the ability to work independently and contribute ideas to running projects
- Familiarity with common social media and content tools, e.g. Hootsuite, Buffer, Google Analytics
The kind of thing we’ll be asking you to do…
- Create and publish engaging and unique social media post content
- Manage the day-to-day publishing across The Goodness Project social media channels
- Maximise engagement, influence and reach across all social media channels
- Identify and participate in online communities that reflect The Goodness Project’s expertise and service offerings
- Bring enthusiasm and energy to all social media and content activities
- Manage existing scheduling and engagement tools such as Hootsuite and Buffer
- Develop innovative and creative social media campaigns
- opportunity to work for an exciting new start-up
- flexible hours
- industry experience, as you will be working closely with the founders
- monthly subscription box & delicious snacks to try
- expenses paid
- reference letter
What we need from you:
- Your CV
- 1 Draft Post for one of the Social Media channels (Facebook, Instagram or Twitter), in the spirit of The Goodness Project
Initially, we will have a month unpaid trial period, after this we will be able to offer some compensation and strong performance can lead to long-term involvement in the company.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest and would like to join our friendly team, we’d love to hear from you!