TEST : At the start of your application, please answer the following test (10+8=)
We are hiring a part-time PA/Marketing intern for the next 3 months to join our team in our London office 2-3 days a week. We’re looking for a hands-on intern with a genuine interest in health, wellness and alternative diets who will take part in the daily life of our business. There is a LOT to be done, so we are looking for an ambitious, motivated self-starter, with a can-do attitude to help with a variety of tasks within the business, including:
- Assistance with implementing marketing strategy for the next 6 months
- Brainstorming and project implementing
- Helping organise collaborations (blogger outreach, brand partnerships, etc.)
- Social media management, formatting & editing social posts/content
- Providing secretarial and administration support
- Other general duties around the office
Perks include flexible hours, valuable industry experience, delicious samples to try + reference letter at the end of the internship.
This is a part-time internship (lunch and travel expenses covered), perfect for anyone looking to add value to their CV & expand their existing skill-set. It will be a pretty hands-on role and you will get a lot of experience in working behind the scenes of a busy start-up. We've lots of exciting projects lined up, so it would be an ideal role for someone looking to gain exposure to a range of different things.
If this sounds like something that would be of interest and would like to join our friendly team, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and a short paragraph about yourself explaining your previous and/or current experience in your application. Now replace the plus symbol and answer the question with a minus in your application.
Shortlisted candidates will then be asked to come into our North London based office for a short interview.
* Please give details of availability in your application email. *