We're looking for a part-time admin/PA volunteer for our organisation, The Film Bunch.
We run monthly screening and networking events in London to showcase short films from upcoming filmmakers from around the world. Our mission is to improve access for deaf and hard-of-hearing people to mainstream short films, so we provide English captions and British Sign Language interpreters.
We've been running The Film Bunch for just over one year and are now looking to expand. We're a small team of volunteers and have a new PA role available for someone looking to get involved in the film industry.
The role is London-based and will mainly involve working from home so own laptop would be needed. Days needed for each week will vary between 1-3 days.
- Providing general assistance to the team
- Organising events and workshops
- Organising schedules
- Collating data from feedback surveys
- Managing film submissions
- Communicating with other volunteers
- Sourcing venues and sponsors
- Providing social media content
- Updating our blog
Travel and food expenses will be covered. You would get free access to all our events and workshops. We're a fun bunch and all look out for each other!
You do not need any qualifications but these skills are what we're looking for:
- Proactive, organised and approachable
- Computer skills
- Keen to learn new systems
- Good communicator and good written skills
- Demonstrable ability to use initiative when problem-solving
- Able to maintain a sense of humour in a sometimes pressurised environment