This is an all-encompassing role that will provide amazing exposure and invaluable experience to the candidate. The role will provide an opportunity to gain a great breadth of experience across the different challenges experienced by a startup. The responsibilities will be varied and will include duties such as:
The office is based in Covent Garden, London.
WHO WE ARE
The Concierge Circle is a unique way to get things accomplished. Everyone would like to have more time on their hands, whether it’s time to go for dinner, time to spend with their loved ones, or simply time to relax. The Concierge Circle allows members to enjoy their free time by enabling them to request quite literally anything they need doing.
We are looking for Interns to join this small but growing team and provide support to Lifestyle Management Team, with posts lasting between 3 – 6 months. The role is a great opportunity to gain insight into a luxury concierge business dealing with high net worth individuals daily. We will evaluate your skill set and provide you with duties that will educate and stretch you so you have a well-rounded experience.
- Create and build partnerships with local businesses
- Sourcing luxury items for clients
- Liaising with luxury brands and boutiques worldwide
- Collecting/delivering items throughout London
- Packing and shipping
- Responding to member enquiries
- Assisting with administrative duties
- Assisting the Management Team and other departments on an ad hoc basis
- Assisting with market research
- Creating new ideas for the business to implement.
IDEAL SKILLS YOU HAVE
- An interest in the luxury sector and good knowledge of current and past trends is useful
- Excellent research skills- Good knowledge of Apple Mac computers
- Sense of style and appreciation of fashion
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Pro-active and diligent attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build client rapport quickly
- Commercial awareness of all things luxury
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to be creative and resourceful in the face of challenges
- Strong organisational skills, dependability, patience, and an ability to multitask
- Ability to work both individually and within a team
- Flexibility with hours to suit the business needs
- Preferred backgrounds: personal shopping, luxury concierge, fashion marketing, luxury retail, luxury buying, designer assistant, EA, PA.
We are offering expenses only for the first period of time with a view to hire 10 candidates by the end of Q3. This is all subject to change and can be amended on a person to person basis.