• 3 Month internship covering all of the responsibilities below.
• Remuneration – Travel expenses will be covered and lunch provided.
• As part of the internship you will receive coaching and access to any of The Clique programs that will assist you in building your own business.
• You will be working from The Clique HQ in Fulham although on some occasions there may be opportunity for you to work remotely provided that you have access to your own computer.
• You will be provided with access to a company computer on days in which you are based in the office.
Below is an overview of the main tasks/responsibilities for the internship.
Prior to starting, we will have a full day of training so that I can show you as much as possible on how everything works and what needs to be done on a day- to-day basis.
As part of the internship, I’d love to help you with your own business moving forwards and as a thank you for your assistance, you will get access to The Clique Academy which is a 3 month business program that will help you build your own business online.
I will also be available to help you with any questions you may have during the internship. I’m really passionate about helping other women pursue businesses that they love and so will do what I can to help you in this respect and introduce you to my network of entrepreneurs who may also be able to help.
There is the possibility that the internship could extend into a full time position. This will be assessed towards the end of the internship based upon the needs of the business and how suited we feel you are to the role (and of course whether you are interested in this becoming a full time role!)
Full training will be give on all of these elements
Social Media Marketing - Utilising Pinterest/Instagram/Facebook/ Twitter to grow the business. Managing these accounts and creating content for them. Engaging with followers on social media.
Site Maintenance - Uploading blog posts and formatting in correct format
Managing Site content & Collaborations - Reaching out to guest bloggers to create content for the site and managing interaction with them.
Writing/Publishing articles that are suitable for The Clique that I can pre-approve before publishing.
PR - Maintaining a database of publications/awards/podcasts etc for The Clique to be featured on/entered into.
Events - Helping out with the organization and running of and events run by The Clique.
Photography - Occasionally I may ask you to help with take photos for The Clique.
Video Editing - Editing video content for The Clique (This is something I will give you training on)