Palo Alto, California-based, Tesla uses proprietary technology, world-class design, and state-of-the-art manufacturing processes to create a new generation of highway capable electric vehicles. We utilize an innovative distribution model based on Company-owned sales and service centers. This approach allows us to maintain the highest levels of customer experience and benefit from short customer feedback loops to ensure our customer needs are fulfilled. We believe our operational infrastructure provides us with a competitive advantage compared to traditional automobile manufacturers.
Tesla is growing quickly and is currently seeking a Sr. Business System Analyst supporting Kronos. You should have a keen eye towards detail, be a collaborative solutions seeker and have an effective customer service approach. You will actively communicate with the Kronos Users, Payroll team and HR department to support configuration, training and reporting. The role reports to the Sr. System manager
Position: Kronos System Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities:
Kronos System Support and Administration (90% of the time)
· Review/ monitor daily interfaces and results for any issues
· Work on Payroll Close Interfaces, audits and reporting for Payroll Team
· Monitor time clocks; coordinate the installation of time clocks, upgrades with IT Helpdesk.
· Work with IT and Systems Manager on Device groups and employee groups for global access.
· Research and resolve schedule and time card related issues/ questions including badge IDs and user account issues.
· Test and review display profiles for various groups within the organization such as a WF Genies screen, Hyperfind Queries
· Create Custom Navigator views for various groups and global teams.
· Review common Kronos issues and Questions. Provide timely resolution in conjunction with Help Desk/ Answer Bar and escalate as needed.
· Work closely with Systems Manager/ IT and End Users on On-Going Projects and Upgrades.
· Perform UAT, test scenarios for pay rule changes
· Work closely with HR and Managers on training needs, enhancement requests, new hire orientation training,
· One-on-one training for managers/ supervisors on the usage of system tools and address common reporting needs and gaps.
· Train Payroll team on process changes/ enhancements
Payroll/ HR Support (25% of the time)
· Work on Payroll related tasks as assigned
· Retro payroll calculations related to Kronos adjustments
· Review and develop training materials for local entities for new releases/ enhancements
· Work with HR teams on policy audits, change management
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelors degree preferred, or equivalent experience
· Evidence of exceptional ability
· Min. 2 years of HR/payroll system experience
· Knowledge of Kronos Timekeeping system required
· Technical and analytical skills
· Ability to multi task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
· Work with various levels of end users
· Flexible with global time zones and project timelines
If you do not remember your password click here .
Back to Search Results
Tesla Motors © 2015