Tenzo is seeking high-energy, driven individuals to join our team as Junior Sales Representatives. Reporting to the CEO, this role is the first point of contact our potential customers have with our sales team. The ideal candidate will have experience generating leads or selling technology-based solutions. If you’re looking to grow your sales career, then this is the position for you!
Tenzo is the data-driven assistant for retailers. In an Internet-of-Things and cloud-based world, we aggregate all of a retailer’s data sources to deliver insights to the right person, at the right time and on the right device. In just 6 months, we have built an iOS, Android and web app; gone live a number of locations; negotiated multiple partnership agreements and completed the Techstars program in London.
• Identify new business, primarily through telephone and email communication, by reaching out to prospects and introducing Tenzo
• Work with the CEO to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
• Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience
• Identify customer needs to determine if Tenzo solutions would be a good fit
• Manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, chats and referrals at a given time
• Nurture all inbound leads through to qualification for Tenzo inside sales team
• Manage existing customer database using Pipedrive, to ensure all communications are logged and identified