🔍Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
📅 1780Total Views
📅 20000192Requisition #
Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up for Job Alerts
Data Management- Associate/ Senior Associate
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Global Business Services India
At TechnipFMC, we are continually looking for ways to become more efficient, and ways to improve our quality, customer focus and cost competitiveness. The Global Business Services (GBS) organization is key to executing this strategy, by standardizing our processes and centralizing our services.
Our Vision : A customer focused, cost efficient, innovative, and high performing organization that drives functional excellence.
GBS provide streamlined and consistent services to our internal customers in the domain of Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Business Functional Support, Procurement and Legal. Our services fit our global organization and allow us to focus on business strategy and priorities. GBS also maintains continuous improvement plans to enhance our customer-oriented service culture.
Introduction to the Job
The work stream requires performing the HR transaction processing in any of the Data mgmt. tools pertainingto employee data Management and updating records from Hire to Termination.
· Processing and Quality checking
· Process reporting and training
· Queue management & maintaining SLAs
· Update SOP and other process documents
· Ensuring compliance of all internal policies
· Process improvement
· Providing timely updates to TL and onshore counterparts
You are meant for this job if
· Minimum 2-4 years’ experience in Data Management (employee services)
· Should have experience in HR Operations with ERP tool like Oracle- HCM or SAP
· Good communication, analytical and management skills
· Effective/Accurate and timely reporting skills
· Good command on MS Office applications (MS-Excel, MS-Word)
· Ability to multi task and should be a self-starter
· Ability to handle difficult client situations and derive strategic solutions
Your future at TechnipFMC
· Potential career path, if possible
· Global mobility opportunities if relevant
· Training and development
· Diverse and international team if relevant
Learn more about TechnipFMC
Learn more about us and find other open positions at our Career Page.
Follow us on LinkedIn for company updates.
With a view to keeping all prospective applicants aware about recent developments at TechnipFMC we encourage you to go through TechnipFMC Press Release as well as our website www.technipfmc.com to know more about us.
“As an equal opportunity employer TechnipFMC considers only qualified applicants without regard to color, age, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender expression, disability, national origin, veteran or marital status.”