The pilot engineer demonstrates expertise in problem solving and executing process and applications in water/wastewater treatment and reuse pilot project. Position duties include working with cross functional teams to lead and execute the pilot projects at customer site, translate lab design into pilot scale to validate robust performance, and providing technical support to internal and external customers. He/she will be responsible for delivering pilot testing results to corresponding R&D engineers and commercial team for providing customer with feasibility of solutions.
· Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using engineering principles and adhering to business target, standards, practices, procedures, and product program requirements
· Provide technical leadership to the assigned project
· Provide on-site project management skills for a pilot project for effective execution
· Commit to and meet on-time performance targets of internal engineering and customer deliverables.
· Rigorous documentation of technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures
· Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
· Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews