WE'RE LOOKING FOR Pilot Engineer
Employment type Contrato fijo
1761, Zhangdong Rd, Zhangjiang Hi Tech Park
Shanghai, SHANGHAI MUNICIPALITY (上海), 201203
Reference Number req7944
Who we are? With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
· Master or bachelor in Chemical Engineering, environmental engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a closely related field.
· Industrial experience/field experience is a plus;
· Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills to work effectively in a cross-functional development team;
· Demonstrated ability to design, construct, modify, and operate bench-scale/pilot equipment;
· Self-starter, independent thinker, proactive problem solver;
· High energy with passion for excellence (Demonstrated ability to set and achieve aggressive goals and targets; Embrace change and technology evolution as an opportunity);
· Strong environmental, health and safety ethics and play an active role in creating culture of safety.
· Fluent oral and written communication in English and Chinese.
· Experience with fluid dynamics simulation, membrane applications, element design is a plus.
· Strong work ethic and integrity
What will you be doing?
The pilot engineer demonstrates expertise in problem solving and executing process and applications in water/wastewater treatment and reuse pilot project. Position duties include working with cross functional teams to lead and execute the pilot projects at customer site, translate lab design into pilot scale to validate robust performance, and providing technical support to internal and external customers. He/she will be responsible for delivering pilot testing results to corresponding R&D engineers and commercial team for providing customer with feasibility of solutions.
· Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using engineering principles and adhering to business target, standards, practices, procedures, and product program requirements
· Provide technical leadership to the assigned project
· Provide on-site project management skills for a pilot project for effective execution
· Commit to and meet on-time performance targets of internal engineering and customer deliverables.
· Rigorous documentation of technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures
· Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
· Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
Compensation: Anual 0.00 - 0.00 CNY
Is relocation for this position offered:
Number of Job Openings: 1
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.