· The Commercial Engineer works directly with our customers. He/she works on real customer challenges, including pilot testing of applications and products. He/she also works directly on the modeling of SUEZ Water Winflows simulation program, one of the most comprehensive and advanced design tools in market today
· The Commercial Engineer will also work directly with industry thought leaders to expand the ED & BPED business.
· Provides technical & commercial support to direct and indirect sales organizations, develop winning technical solutions and proposals, focused on driving profitable growth while balancing risk across the entire Engineered Systems portfolio.
· Recognized technical expert in ED and separations
· Generates alternative solutions to customer issues and takes reasonable risks using advanced scientific concepts for product and process innovation
· Proactively identifies projects/solutions that are tied to program goals to deliver on the business’ key priorities.
· Communicates key information clearly to internal and external customers to influence technical decisions and strategy.
· Communicates technical information and accomplishments through internal and external publications, presentations, and patents.
· Create technical content for marketing collateral, case histories, product fact sheets, & industry playbooks.
· Update reference manuals or customer manuals as required by the global product manager
· Executes the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound scientific/engineering principals.
· Masters statistics and understands how to implement data-driven decisions from technical data
· With limited direction from manager, can manage small projects to completion and shares technical knowledge with their group