Stylezz is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing, Social Media and Admin Assistant (Internship) to support our team for the minimum amount of one month, with the possibility to extend.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a keen interest in fashion technology and apps to join a young and forward-thinking team in its current early-stage of development. You will need an understanding of fashion e-commerce operations, social media and how to use it to drive traffic, as well as a grasp of the relationship between brands and professional bloggers. The role will cover a range of duties, and provide invaluable insight into working within the fast-paced and dynamic environment of an app start-up.
Please note that you will need to be based in London to be considered for the position.
- Social Media
- Scheduling social media posts.
- Writing copy for social media.
- Occasional content creation for social media.
- Assisting with email marketing tools to generate promotional campaigns and weekly newsletters.
- Contacting retailers for samples to gift our top influencers.
- Occasional blog and article creation.
- Archiving and updating online press sections on the website.
- Working with the back-end engineers to map uploaded outfits.
- Emailing an assigned list of influencers to assist in the onboarding of international bloggers to our platform.
- Basic data entry.
- Support the team with additional ad hoc requests for all departments.