Luko is the fastest growing Insurance in Europe and France’s #1 Neo Insurance.
Today, Luko's mission seems obvious: to transform the insurance from an industry perceived as a necessary evil to a service that truly protects.
Beyond the protection of individuals, insurance must serve the society . It should be an ally to the planet and to its environmental issues.
We believe that insurance must be simple, transparent and useful.
Our obsession ? Delivering an incredible insuree experience. Luko is not just about insuring, but also about preventing issues . We are building the best AI-powered technologies to avoid accidents in every European home.
In just 2 years, we have convinced over 50,000 users to trust us. We are backed by some of the most incredible VCs (Accel, Founders Fund, Speed Invest, Xavier Niel, etc.) And it is just the beginning, we have now raised 20M from Accel!
We are a team of +60 ambitious & creative talents eager to reinvent an entire industry. We are looking for other impact-driven talents to scale Luko across Europe. We are committed to equal access to employment, inclusion and diversity within the teams.
Are you ready to join our journey?
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 3 tribes, set up on a product-based organisation. Each tribe has its own roadmap with a product manager and a dedicated tech team: The MRR tribe that focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers, the NPS tribe is aimed at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included, and the TPM tribe that works on building the best connected devices and services to protect our homes.
As a "social impact program manager - internship", you will be driving and developing our social impact programs and policies at Luko. Working hands in hands with the Central tribe (Legal & Compliance, HR..) and our Communications & Brand team (MRR tribe), you will create and develop our Bcorp processes and all social programs. You will also be tracking their results, and build a communication around them: we are proud to have a positive impact as a corporate!
* Your mission as Social Program Manager intern *
· Strengthen existing initiatives (Bcorp label, one day for NGO, pro-bono, constant supplier assessment, fairness in HR processes...) and launch new ones : we want our impact to be positive in a systemic way.
· Define the internal process for appointing Bcorp points of contact across teams, setting their roadmap and coordinating their actions
· Collaborate cross-functionally with external and internal stakeholders such as non-profit organizations, internal teams, management and sustainable stakeholders in order to build and inform processes and programs
· Support non-profit organizations and small businesses through creative programs and partnerships working closely with the marketing team
· Define success metrics, report on impact and help tell the story internally and externally
· Build & Drive a vision for the whole Luko sustainable culture
· Connect Luko with social impact networks and communities in order to share best practices and maximize our potential of impact
As the role is balanced with 70% operation / 30% communication, our future Social impact program manager intern will have to be definitely operation and result-driven, with a great sense of impact.
Who are you?
· Education : ideally Master 1/2 ongoing, specialized in social & sustainable development, management, strategy or innovation
· Knowledge on Positive impact labels/certifications and on the DIB ecosystem
· Ability to multi-task and lead projects with multiple teams and stakeholders
· Good knowledge on social impact environment & initiatives, and more specifically on Bcorp
· Analytical and data-driven mindset
· Languages: Excellent French level mandatory (C1,C2) + English (full professional proficiency)
Nice to have
· First experience in working with a marketing team / supporting campaigns
· Experience in writting policies & processes
What we offer
· Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
· Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
· Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
· Friendly team and a brand new office in Paris
· Occasional remote possibilities
· Swile lunch Plan
Screening (Recruiter or Hiring Manager)
Interview with Hiring Manager (your future manager)
Technical case (+Technical case debrief)
· Contract Type: Internship (6 month(s))
· Location: Paris, France (75011)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 1 year
· Occasional remote authorized