Delpha ( https://delpha.io ) is a Salesforce Built-in Assistant to Improve User Efficiency & Effectiveness. We develop technologies to enhance human’s ability to think faster and make better decisions. With Delpha employees work smarter not harder. Join us!
Delpha Assistant, powered by Artificial Intelligence, analyzes the user context and synthesizes data from various information sources into insights to suggest via its friendly chatbot the best possible answers for you
Delpha has immediate opportunities for extremely talented software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at Delpha encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.
Delpha team is located at Station F Startup Campus (Paris) and you can Work-From-Home 2 days/week. This Internship will lead to a Full-Time position.
· Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products.
· Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
· Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers.
· Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
· Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes.
· Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others.
· Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.**
· 3+ years of relevant experience
· Strong logic and analytical skills.
· Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Github.
· Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium
· Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments.
· Experience with modern dev stack (Docker, Kubernetes) as well as cloud hosting solutions (AWS).
· Experience with Salesforce Platform is a plus (Salesforce Lightning Design System, Lightning Web Components, SOQL, SOSL, Apex)
The recruitment process is in 3 steps:
· 30 minutes phone interview with 1 manager
· 1 hour online evaluation
· 1 hour face to face interview with 2 manager
· Contract Type: Internship (6 month(s))
· Location: Paris, France ()
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: < 6 months
· Occasional remote authorized
· Salary: between 1000€ and 1200€ / month