AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 750+ customers (Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, Ashley HomeStore...)
· 200 employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised 25M€
AB Tasty is looking for a Digital Learning Instructional Designer to take on the challenge of building, designing and maintaining eLearning and/or virtual training programs from the ground up. The goal of the role is to create and materials in order to onboard our users - employees or customers - and keep them up-to-date with our product features.
We're looking for someone who is passionate about knowledge sharing who will be able to inspire our clients and their colleagues on a day to day basis on the best way to use our products.
AB Tasty is a company that lives off of free thinking and innovation, if you've got new and interesting ideas to share here's the place to do it!
What will you do?
**Educate our users:
· Build online training programs to onboard and advance knowledge of our employees and customers.
· Follow-up on their progress.
Support enablement teams:
· Provide training sessions to key stakeholders (PM, PMM, Sales enablement Managers).
· Create hands-on training materials for enablement sessions.
· Follow-up on the employees’ ramp-up.
Move users to experts:
· Redesign certification contents both for beginners and advanced users.
· Create dedicated online courses for people to train before sitting for our certifications.**
Contribute to knowledge base:
· Create video tutorials to be part of the help center materials.
· A bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in Instructional Design, or equivalent experience
· Instructional design and training content development experience
· Experience designing and producing video content
· Fluent written French and English with exceptional grammar skills & excellent communication skills
· Knowledge of the latest developments in digital learning
· Autonomous, adaptable, use of own initiative and ability to learn quickly
· Background in face-to-face and/or online teaching or adult learning
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Location: Paris, France (75003)