The start-up 🚀
Want to join a dream team of ambitious and self-driven talents? Here we are! Luko is well-positioned to make an impact and to reinvent an entire industry: insurance.
Slow, unfair, bureaucratic... Insurance as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company that turns a necessary evil into a social good.
Luko is the #1 Neo-Insurance in France and the fastest growing in Europe.
Luko reinvents insurance to make it useful, simple and transparent. We believe that insurees should no longer be just numbers and that homes should not just be insured : they should be protected.
How do we promote social good through insurance? At the end of the year, our insurees can choose to donate unused premiums to an NGO of their choice. We call it 'Giveback'.
How do we protect homes? We are building our own devices to anticipate disasters by monitoring electricity and water consumption, and door movements. This project involves AI, data management, hardware and software skills.
If you are looking for an exciting company where you will learn a lot and discover exciting brand new tech, come and join us :)
Wanna scale a startup? This position is for you 🔥
We are open to a full time position or a 6-month internship if you are in your final year of studies.
You will work closely with the VP of Operations, in coordination with the Tech & Product teams on:
· Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
· Identify trends and insights within our customer base
· Identify new market opportunities based on market analyses and insights
· Discover the world of insurance claims, experts and repair networks
Product and user experience
· Analysis : Define measurement, build automated reporting and provide insights to our claim and CS operations
· UX: evaluate end-to-end customer experience across customer touch points
· Derive actionable insights allowing us to optimize our efforts and the impact on our growth and our user experience
Automation & Data analysis
· Monitor and optimize our tracking tools & real-time dashboards
· SQL modelling and ad-hoc analysis to provide relevant data to support key business decisions
· Set-up process & reporting automation to hack our acquisition
🚀 The challenge
You join a post-funding start-up growing at +30% per month and where everything is still to be built.
This position is unique in terms of ownership and learning curve in a friendly environment.
Working closely with the Founders, learn and be challenged in startup environment where your idea will be heard and your work impactful.
We’re looking for an outstanding Strategic Business Analyst who combines superb analytic skills and a good business sense, with a demonstrated ability to get the right things done quickly and effectively 🔥
· Higher education
· 2 years of experience in a data-driven job (data analyst, data scientist)
· Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
· Deep understanding of the business stakes
· Start-up culture & problem-solver mindset
· SQL has no secrets for you, you have solid foundations in python and R
· Autonomous and resourceful
· Perfectly fluent in French and in English
Explain your motivation in a few bullet point. Keep it short and impactful 👊
Why Luko ? Forget the one page long corporate bullshit 😴
· 1st introduction call
· 2 interviews
· 1 real life case
· Meet the Team
· Final answer
Join, learn, be challenged and enjoy ;)
· Contract Type: Full-Time
· Start Date: 01 October 2020
· Location: Paris, France (75011)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience: > 1 year
· Occasional remote authorized