Description de l'offre
AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 600+ customers (Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, Ashley HomeStore...)
· 170 employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised 24M€
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely nice person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
What you will do
What you will do)
Reporting to the Head of Clients (International), you will be working within a hyper-growth tech company, based in London. You’re responsible for managing daily operations and ensuring the department reaches and maintains service levels and exceeds targets across all channels. This includes maintaining the churn rate as low as possible and increasing Net Promoter and Customer Satisfaction scores.
The Customer Success Manager (Team Leader) will lead and inspire a team of Customer Success Specialists and Technical Experts to deliver best in class service to our clients in order to drive incremental revenue growth, improve retention rates and increase client satisfaction across their portfolio.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of great people in a fast-moving tech company, and further develop a career in the digital industry. The ideal candidate will be a natural people leader with a strong interest in Digital Marketing and Data Analytics.
What you will do:
Responsible for the recruitment, development and performance management of the Client team
Ensure CSMs deliver best in class service, support and expertise across their allocated portfolio of clients
Ensure Technical Experts deliver
Conduct weekly 121s, quarterly appraisals plus regular team meetings (min monthly)
Ensure that all CSMs achieve and surpass the KPIs that are set for them to support the business
Facilitate a culture of best practice through development of staff and proactive sharing of knowledge
Product & Service Improvements
Manage customer feedback and communicate Clients’ needs (evolution, new features, etc.) and issues (platform bugs, data integrity, etc.) effectively to the Product team
Track client satisfaction by reviewing periodic surveys (e.g. NPS) and make adjustments to the ongoing strategic approach
Manage a portfolio of customers (around 20 to 30 in average)
Help build loyalty by creating an excellent relationship with existing customers
Undertake operational and methodological training for major accounts
Support clients in creating and implementing tests and personalization campaigns
Analyse and identify new areas for optimisation following data analysis
Maximise your portfolio’s expansion while minimizing churn and contraction
Help the Sales team with the on-boarding of new clients (POCs, technical support, determining the most suitable solution for the customer, presentation of products and services)
(What we are looking for)
What we are looking for
What we are looking for
· You should be passionate about e-commerce, digital marketing and new technologies. You can work independently, have excellent people skills and the capacity to build strong relationships with clients and your future team. You are keen to work in a fast-paced international environment.
· Minimum qualifications:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills (native English-speaker or fluent)
· Experience of people management (ideally 2+ years) within a Client Services / Customer Success environment
· Customer and team focused with a passion for people development
· Minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a related field (testing, personalization and/or analytics tools, UX, conversion rate optimisation, digital marketing, etc.)
· Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple assignments
· Analytical thinker who is able to translate complex data into profitable marketing plans
· Strong soft skills: energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, open-minded
· Ability to travel
· Contract type: Full-Time
· Start date: 05 November 2018
· Location: London, United Kingdom (WC1X 8HN)
· Education Level: Master's Degree
· Experience Level: > 3 years