We are looking for marketing intern preferably studying a science related degree. Our ideal candidate will be a kick ass intern who is hard working and ready to take on any challenge that comes their way. You will be a quick learner, with an eye for detail and full of energy and viral marketing ideas.
Essential day to day activity for all interns:
• General administration work - Using Excel/Google Sheets primarily
• Email - Managing conversations with website owners, relaying information accurately, tracking outcomes
• Content management - Suggesting article topics and outlines, managing content orders and freelance writers
• Website research - Comfortable using search, finding contact information and information on websites
Other activity you could be involved with:
• Research, review and develop our existing services/products to expand our offering
• Review and develop a pricing strategy for our online pharmacy
• Maintain our blog currently being redesigned for a new look
• Create copy for the website for new products and optimise existing products
• Ideation, research and prepare copy for creating cool and potentially viral infographics/visual assets
• Public relations/outreach work to contact relevant bloggers, media sites to get our content published
• Drive your own creative content marketing campaign e.g. static or interactive infographics, a cool widget and do some PR and media outreach to get published on news sites and magazines.
• Support the team in managing social media sites creating content for Facebook and twitter
• Undertake excel analysis to identify areas of opportunity and track performance
• Support the team on ad hoc projects as required
What You'll Get
This role will be stretching and tough due to the fast paced nature of our business but we promise you’ll learn a lot and have the opportunity to drive any feasible ideas forward. The ability to say you were part of a disruptive digital healthcare start-up that changed the traditional healthcare system. The role will provide you with experience in all areas of digital marketing and the healthcare industry. Our last year’s interns were published on sites like Huffington Post, DailyMail, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Maxim and much more.
A bit about the company!
We are a digital health start-up offering an online doctor and pharmacy service based across the UK and Western Europe. Our aim is to provide convenient, affordable and discrete healthcare services to our patients. The company started by providing treatments which were not available on the NHS but has grown to offer a full range of treatments from Asthma inhalers to treatments for Erectile Dysfunction. You can find out more about what treatments we provide and how the service works on our website https://www.drfelix.co.uk/.