Do you want to get your foot in the door of the exciting world of the animation/ video production? Do you have a natural flair for writing? Are you excited about creating unique content?
If it’s a yes to all the above, then read on……
Squeezed Media is on the lookout for a content writer. We’d like someone to craft awesome blog posts on the subjects of animation, video production, SEO and more. Don’t worry if you’re not an expert. We’ll give you all the info, and you can turn it into something interesting and engaging.
WHO WE ARE
Squeezed Media is an animation/video studio based in the heart of Soho. We’ve created stunning videos and animations for the likes of Microsoft, Jack Daniels, The Science Museum, Pringles and many more….
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Write and edit blogs for website and social media channels
• Help the company to identify new social media channels and create the most suitable content about Squeezed Media
• Craft engaging Tweets, Facebook and LinkedIn posts
• Come up with ideas for Instagram posts
• Work closely with the team to create the company newsletter/e-mail shot
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Work Experience for the duration of 1 month
• We will cover your lunch + travel costs
• Availability to see how live action and animated videos are created
• Possibility of paid work if all goes well
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please get in touch Please send your CV, cover letter including a few lines explaining why you are suitable for the role. Please also send an example of your writing (a link to your blog, a blog post you have created for another company in the past or anything that shows off your writing skills)
We look forward to hearing from you!
• Ideally you’re already blogging… for yourself or for other companies. Don’t worry if you don’t have experience. We’re looking for someone who is skilled with language, someone with original style.
• A recent graduate or still studying in a relevant area – English, Journalism, Marketing….
• Passionate about video, animation and film and loves to talk about them
• Keen to get some good experience and credentials