Created in 1990, SQLI is a service and consultancy group dedicated to the world of digital. It assists companies and brands in defining, implementing and managing digital solutions for a brand new customer, partner and employee experience. Its unique positioning where marketing meets technology and consulting means it is able to provide a global solution to the challenges of developing external sales and notoriety (digital & social marketing, client experience, connected commerce, data intelligence, etc.) and internal productivity and efficiency (digitization of operations, collaborative enterprise, mobility and connected objects, CRM, etc.).
SQLI's 2,500 employees are spread across 32 agencies in France, in Spain, in Switzerland, in Benelux, in the United Kingdom, and offshore platforms in South Africa and Morocco. Our agency in Barcelona is leading the Spanish market. We are in full expansion with new costumers and disruptive projects.
You can also take a look to our website : http://www.sqli.com/en
· Private health and dental insurance
· Two days a week of a remote work after probation period
· Individual training pack (1000€+3days)
· Relocation assistance if you need it
· Free and unlimited coffee and fresh fruit
To grow E-Commerce team in Barcelona, we are currently looking for a Global eCommerce Digital Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process and always focused on the needs of the customer.
You will join the Product design team of our client, one of the largest players in e-commerce worldwide with whom we have been collaborating for more than 10 years. We are developing their global e-commerce platform.
Main Purpose of Job:
By partnering with cross-functional teams and stakeholders, you will turn insights into delightful products in a creative environment that requires proven leadership skills and the ability to execute a creative vision.
You will be conceiving and conducting user research and design the overall functionalities of our client digital products and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
Your responsibilities will be:
· Facilitate stakeholder’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for the client ecommerce and mobile applications.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
· Identify new product improvement opportunities.
· Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
· Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
· Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
· Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
· Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
· Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
Ideal candidate profile
· 5 or more years of experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences.
· Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
· Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
· Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
· A well-rounded portfolio of design work, demonstrating a strong understanding of design objectives.
· Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet needs and vision.
· Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
· Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and digital design.
· A solid grasp of user-centered design, testing methodologies, usability and accessibility concerns.
· Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
· A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
· Provide assistance to product engineers when needed.
· Expertise in design software such as InVision, Sketch, Figma.
· Freelance and/or agency experiences are a plus.
· Excellent communication skills in English.
· Creative problem-solving skills
· Action Oriented
· Peer Relationship
· Service Orientation
· Proactive co-operation
· Results driven