Sport Heroes Group is looking for a Community Development Intern for Running Heroes UK in its London Office.
Who we are
Established in 2014, Sport Heroes Group is a fast growing company whose mission is to reinvent sports and create new digital experiences. We are a team of 40 passionate runners and cyclist based in Paris, London and Sydney.
Through our media brands Running Heroes (runningheroes.com) and Cycling Heroes (cyclingheroes.com) we count 500,000 members worldwide and are partnering with more than 200 brands including Nike, adidas, ASICS, Mizuno, Polar, Uber, Spotify and Bose.
Since its creation, Running Heroes has become the number one running media in France and aims to hold a similar position in the UK. The UK platform was opened in 2015 and has a fast growing community with more than 70,000 members after one and half year of operations.
You will be working in a team of three passionate people, who are able to move fast. We offer a challenging work environment in a cool shared office near the magic roundabout in Old Street.
Your activities will include:
• Animating the UK community for Running & Cycling Heroes;
• Managing the community communication: weekly newsletter, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), customer service support;
• Creating and publishing offers/challenges online and working with clients in this process;
• Handling the external communication: public relations, clients and media management;
• Supporting the business development team;
• Continues improvement of user acquisition. Finding the right channels / growth hack opportunities. Forecasting and managing an annual budget;
• Be the face of Running Heroes during races and events.