I founded Spaces in 2006 with just a few thousand pounds of seed capital. With years of commitment, drive and passion Spaces has grown into the leading coliving developer and operator in London and beyond, bringing thousands of renters into the empowering Spaces lifestyle.
I now have the opportunity to invite the right person to join my Customer Experience and Property Management team.
With an ever expanding community of members, I am now seeking passionate, energetic people to deliver amazing customer experience for our residents. You must have a background in property management or the hospitality industry, with a strong focus on customer happiness. It is incredibly important to me that you have the correct alignment with the long term vision of Spaces and a real desire to be a the forefront of delivering awesome living experiences by caring about meeting our residents' needs. You'll be part of a focussed team responsible for customer experience and property management.
The right person will have:
* At least 2 years experience and proven track record in property management or hospitality
* A clear passion for the Spaces product and a drive for the bigger picture of building empowering communities of like-minded residents
* A passion and determination to exceed customers' needs and deliver awesomeness
As part of our customer experience and property management team, your contribution will include:
* Finding new ways of turning customer issues into opportunities for delivering awesome
* Solving resident queries relating to their tenancy
* Managing reactive and proactive maintenance for properties in the portfolio
* Exceed resident expectations and delivering high satisfaction ratings and reviews
* Staying well informed about the Spaces product and making sure you accurately represent the brand as ambassador for the company
Being a customer experience role, it's important that you are rewarded for your performance. As such, you will receive an additional bonus based the level of customer happiness you achieve.
I am incredibly excited to have the opportunity to select new team members to join me as we grow. We have an very strong and clear vision of bringing Freedom to Live to cities around the world with the Spaces living platform. We have deep foundations of operational and development experience in the sector for many years and, indeed, we were an early creator of coliving. Now, the timing is absolutely right to grow the team in order to scale Spaces beyond London and reach the world beyond.
Hope to hear from you,
Youtube + LinkedIn:http://www.youtube.com/shazzbhunnoolifehttps://www.linkedin.com/in/shazz/
More on how we think about colivinghttp://www.globetrendermagazine.com/201 … ban-livinghttps://www.inyourarea.co.uk/news/space … he-future/https://www.abode2.com/co-living-changi … ial-world/