Barista/ kitchen porter
We currently have an opportunity for a Barista to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
· To deliver the highest levels of customer service in line with brand standards.
· To produce & serve all drinks to brand standards & recipes.
· To produce & present all food to brand standards.
· Maintain stock levels/availability by replenishing display/fridges within company guidelines/planograms, rotating stock to ensure compliance with company health & safety guidelines.
· To maintain standards of Health, Safety & cleanliness (working to the standards defined in the safety log book)
· To sell & demonstrate product knowledge by advising the customer/answering queries & suggesting products to the customer as part of the ordering process. Act on initiative to optimise sales to the customer.
· To operate the till in line with brand till operation & cash handling procedures.
· To maintain customer areas to company standards.
· To attend work at designated shifts (time & attendance).
· To attend team meetings as required.
· As part of the Model Day, to complete the daily walkround and rectify/notify areas of non compliance.
· To complete all tasks required by the daily cleaning schedule.
About the Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business .
The Ideal Candidate
· Fully trained to Barista standard with full understanding of brand standards.
· Literate & numerate
· Ability to communicate effectively with customers, client & staff
· Ability to work with a team, and on own initiative
· Flexible approach to the role
· Worked within a customer facing environment.
· Worked in Hospitality/Retail Industry.
· Shift supervisor experience.
Great opportunity for a person that is looking for diversity in their working day. Having the opportunity to work as a Barista and helping as a Kitchen Porter in our team in Melbourn.