We are looking to recruit an Assistant Cellar Manager to join the Sodexo team at Ascot racecourse, this role ensures the stock is kept secure and ensuring the Adaco Stock Inventory System is used to process all stock purchases. This is a hands on, varied role which will involve some interaction with the Client and customers. Sodexo provide all hospitality services for Ascot racecourse on both race days and non race days, therefore ensuring the correct level of stock is key to the success of the business.
· Plan and organise beverage stocks to be delivered, so that stock requirements are ready for use at required times.
· Help to ensure sufficient staffing levels are maintained at all times in conjunction with the Cellar & Assistant Cellar managers
· Manage a team to deliver required objectives for all raceday and, when asked events/functions
· Assist in the managing of all Health & Safety and Safe Systems at Work requirements for the cellar department and ensure that all members of the cellar team are trained in all required tasks, thus creating a zero harm environment
· Assist in challenging the performance and work methods of the cellar team to deliver greater efficiency.
· Place beverage orders as and when requested by the Cellar or Assistant Cellar Manager
· Ensure that all beverage stock to be written off are recorded on the departments reconciliation documentation