At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Global Markets division (MARK) of SG Corporate and Investment Banking. MARK offers a cross-asset approach along all its offerings: Research, Investment & Risk Management Solutions, Execution and Prime Services to asset managers, pension funds, companies, private banks, insurance companies, hedge funds, family offices, sovereign funds and distributors worldwide.
MARK Cross Asset Sales provides investors with multi-asset market solutions. It addresses the needs of distributors, offering bespoke services to support then in the design, marketing and after-sale service of their products. It also serves institutional investors with their asset liability management, financing, hedging or the optimization of their overall return. MARK Cross Asset Sales capitalizes on an engineering team to deliver cross asset expertise and better manage trading risk.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· To price and execute primary and secondary market transactions of structured products
· To produce offering and marketing documents (term sheets, factsheets, marketing presentation)
· To book and track trades (using SG internal system)
· To interact daily with the Marketing and Pricing/Structuring Teams (for pricing requests or marketing presentations)
· To provide a high level of operational support to the sales (trades follow-up, on-boarding process, documentation)
· To solve business or operational issues related to the products sold with the assistance of the IT teams, back-offices, middle-offices
· To analyze, investigate, research, manage and resolve various requests from clients related to products, on boarding process, client events, documentation (legal and commercial)
· To ensure compliance with internal procedures and guidelines (SHB, clients on-boarding, credit risk checks, product guidelines, margin policies, restructuring policies, etc..)
· To produce reliable reporting and ensure data management (including but not limited to, CRM and P&L data) used for management information production ;
· To preserve integrity and accuracy of client database (iC)
· To seek out more straight through processes and identify areas to reduce broken workflows and costs
· To be impeccable in the expertise and use of internal systems to limit the risk for the bank and make the FO to BO chain smoother
· To ensure training of new joiners (interns, new VIEs)
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see http://www.civiweb.com/ .
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.