I. Controls (IAM User & IAM-IT)
1. Timely Control executions and identify continuous improvements related to IAM Roles, HR Status, Exceptions, Access Identification & Deactivations and IT Controls & Analysis.
2. Strong adherence to SOPs and maintaining them with proper versioning.
3. Execution of Scheduled IAM Controls and Processes on Access Management and Application Extract monitoring.
4. Ensure reporting after control executions and provide analysis of changes in the trend of anomalies.
II. IAM Analyst - IMPULSE (ServiceNOW)
1. Impulse Ticket management related to IAM demands under DCS queue.
2. Functional support to end-users and privileged users (AO, …)
3. Participate to “targeted” campaigns (Activity review and clean-up, DoP review and clean-up, …)
4. Activity shared with 3 other IAM-Analysts possibly in Bangalore, Bucharest or Paris (remote team work and shared workload)
The Job profile is Non-Technical in nature , staff is not expected to perform technical actions such as support on IAM Tools, IAM Security Framework implementation, Physical access control.
Why Join Us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Société Générale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Société Générale (SG). Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Société Générale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence and applying it to banking. SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management to Société Générale’s business lines around the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000HFI
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: Immediate
Date of publication: 31/08/2020