· Independently produce and deliver assigned tasks with diligence ensuring good accuracy and timeliness. First Time Right Reporting Should be the Mantra for the role
· Seek clarifications to bridge knowledge gap, interlock with other departments and maintain SOPs.
· Understand end to end FPM workflow/concepts and apply them on deliverables and aware about the impact to upstream/downstream.
· Gain knowledge about the tools and applications needed to perform the job
· Interact and build strong relationship with clients/business partners and help them achieve their goals.
Ensure delivery of reports on time with 100% accuracy
- Inform / Escalate the issues to the reporting manager
- Ensure that the trackers related to delivery (Quality Checklist, End Of the Day (EOD) Checklist, Time Track, Statement Of Purpose (SOP) updation & versioning) are fullfilled
- Set-up operational calls
- Perform Quality Check on Reports
- Demonstrate Knowledge Sharing
- Implement Change & documentation '
Why Join Us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000H8D
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 29/10/2020
Date of publication: 05/08/2020