· Workspace One Administration & Extensive experience with VMWare Workspace One
· Large & Complex multinational Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms (40,000+devices)
· Supported both cloud and on-premises Mobile Device Management (MDM) deployments.
· Provided Level 1 and 2 technical device and platform support to users across different geographies and platforms.
· Exposure to regulatory authorities and compliance requirements.
· Understanding and experience in Managing and optimizing the MDM, MCM, MAM, MEM solutions.
· Basic understanding and experience with network technologies and protocols (firewall, load balancing, and routing)
· Worked and engaged with stakeholders across different technical and business functions.
· Documenting business requirements and turning them into technical requirements.
· Documents, raised and implemented complex change requests (multi-stakeholder change requests).
· Incident and problem management experience.
· Vulnerability assessment and patching
· Documentation creation and maintenance (process documents, run books, and user documentation)
· Knowledge on VMware access/ Identity manager.
· Knowledge in Networking like TCP/IP, DNS , DHCP
· Creating, terminating, modifying, locking / unlocking user accounts.
· knowledge and experience in Design, Build and Migration of Mobility Environments
· Excellent knowledge in Workspace One components Cloud connector, UAG, SEG, PowerShell integration, Workspace One Tunnel, etc..
· Knowledge or experience of Apple DEP, Apple Configurator, Samsung KNOX will be added advantage.
· Excellent knowledge & Skills of OnPrem Infra & SaaS Environment.
· Understanding on Motoring tools to monitor Workspace One services
· Understanding on Azure cloud or Amazon Cloud will be added advantage
· Executing tests for new ground breaking technology in the mobile space.
· Test a wide variety of technology for application and device management on platforms such as iOS, Android devices
· Participating in discussions regarding project approach and planning
· Implementing test designs
· Performing preliminary tests to verify the functionality and accuracy of existing customer scenarios.
· Experience on ticketing tool
The role incumbent as SME for Mobile device Management for the 'Messaging & Mobility Services' team, (sub-stream under 'Unified Communication Services') which in turn is a part of Digital Workplace Services (DWS), is responsible for providing seamless and efficient service delivery to Global customers, by managing day to day operations & projects.
- Hands on technical experience in Messaging & Mobility technologies through tools like Workspace One & Intune
- Experience in carrying out Engineering Activities – Automation, Innovation
- The Role requires the ability to manage multiple regions and incident escalations with minimal supervision.
Why Join Us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale's diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group's entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000EAL
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 31/07/2020
Date of publication: 13/07/2020