- Be aware of the risk to avoid untested production start-ups and know how to assess the impacts of these start-ups and / or changes in technology
(knowing that this should not cause any disturbance in production & operation activities).
- Knowing how to orient its actions in order to ensure the reliability and quality of the production pole of the IS concerned at Group level.
Must have a degree in Computers, you have a strong experience in the field of Cloud Infrastructures, as well as an experience of direct interaction with customers with advanced requirements.
You are able to simply explain and promote Cloud Native approaches and have operational experience in the design, development and deployment of large-scale applications.
You also have experience and knowledge of good software engineering practices, tools for software life cycle management and agile methodology.
- Know how to manage priorities, respond as quickly and as best as possible to customer requests and be persistent in a production profession that must deliver service on a daily basis.
- Support role which must be reactive and know how to dig in order to understand incidents and implement corrective actions
Team spirit :
- Indispensable in an environment where there are strong interactions and impacts between the different teams.
- Must be able to propose innovative and realistic solutions according to the context of the mission.
- Favor simplicity over complexity and promote proposals for simple technological solutions
- Know how to explain how its mission contributes to meeting customer needs, objectives and business strategy.
- Know how to work with colleagues from different environments, cultures and points of view.
- Make yourself available to others and encourage them to express their respective points of view.
- Continue to learn and develop your professional skills, in particular through technology watch in your specialty in particular
Why Join Us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale's diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group's entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents , regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Job code: 20000H7Q
Business unit: SG Global Solution Centre
Starting date: 01/10/2020
Date of publication: 04/08/2020