Application Legacy Management M/F - VIE London
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Information Technology division of Global Banking & Investors Solutions (GBIS), one of the three pillars of SG that brings together Corporate and Investment Banking activities, Private Banking activities, Asset Management and Investor Services. Every day our teams are ensuring that we deliver the service our businesses need to compete and serve Societe Generale's clients. Our objective is to deliver great production services in a well controlled and cost effective way, and to deliver competitive application systems that allow GBIS to grow its business in existing and new markets, launch new products and take advantage of new opportunities when they arise.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Coordinate the decommission/migration projects
· Consolidate and update the list of servers used in the PRM business
· Create & maintain the application cartography of the PRM business
· Define solutions to migrated/decommission legacy systems
· Interact with users to understand functional requirements & business criticality of applications
· Interact with IT and infra teams to understand technical challenges
· Technical & business analysis of the current applications
· Act as a point of contact for teams in charge of the migration/decommission work
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
Your career path
You may have the opportunity to join Société Générale group permanently after your VIE mission, according to opportunities, without going through the whole recruitment process again.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Graduate from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree in Computer science. You ideally have knowledge of at least 1 programming language (java/.net/perl/python...)
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient with MS Office.