Alternative Trading Systems Developer M/F - VIE London
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Information Technology division of Global Banking & Investors Solutions (GBIS), one of the three pillars of SG that brings together Corporate and Investment Banking activities, Private Banking activities, Asset Management and Investor Services. Every day our teams are ensuring that we deliver the service our businesses need to compete and serve Societe Generale's clients. Our objective is to deliver great production services in a well controlled and cost effective way, and to deliver competitive application systems that allow GBIS to grow its business in existing and new markets, launch new products and take advantage of new opportunities when they arise.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Play an active part within the ATS team, contributing to daily stand-up meetings
· Deliver simple, maintainable, well-tested, robust software solutions
· Prioritize and manage workload, effectively communicating timescales, limitations and issues
Package and support deployment of releases
· Ensure documentation is produced and updated based on changes to the environment
· Communicate effectively with external stakeholders, including business users and the Production Support team
· To be pro-active and escalate risks & issues to their line manager on the setup or on-boarding of a client connection
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
Your career path
You may have the opportunity to join Société Générale group permanently after your VIE mission, according to opportunities, without going through the whole recruitment process again.
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
Graduate from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree Finance or IT.
You have experience of WPF, SQL, Nunit, Team City, Powershell, Nuget, ProtoBuf, Sockets, Message based middleware (e.g. AMQP, Informatica UltraMessaging, Tibco, etc)
You are fluent in English.
You are proficient with Microsoft Office and C#.