Description de l'offre
Technological partner of aerospace, automotive and innovation industries major players, SII holds 8000 consultants, 66 offices around the world and made a revenue of 650,4 million CAD in 2016. For our consultants, SII gathers innovative, fun and passionate professionals around incredible experiences and new opportunities. Since 1979, SII is a highly distributed group where operational decisions are made locally for a better geographical and human efficiency.
SII Canada, officially named « Société pour l’informatique industrielle SII Inc » is a Montreal based SME, incorporated in Quebec. SII also holds a branch in Toronto located at 51 Wolseley street, M5T 1E4, Toronto, ON. SII provides engineering services and key solutions in aerospace and automotive systems and embedded softwares.
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge in Android development would be an asset.