Do you want to be involved into the early stage of the creation of the UK subsidiary for a leading engineering and consulting company in Aerospace and Defense?
Now with 7000 people in over 19 countries, SII is a major provider of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of €355M (£275M). Together with its clients, SII creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and improve competitiveness in the following sectors:
- Aerospace and Defense
- Banking and Insurance
SII UK is a recent branch of our group, with business offices based in Stevenage, a major area for engineering especially in the Aerospace and Defense industry. We will take on major growth and development in this area, as well as the South West and North West, with large recruitment and business opportunities.
Poste et missions:
Directly reporting to the country manager, your mission will be to develop SII UK with a lot of autonomy. You will:
- Be responsible for the development of your own business unit. You will identify sales opportunities and key individuals within clients’ organizations. You will negotiate, close deals and manage contracts with our customers
- Define resources and investments to ensure the successful development of the projects. You will recruit, manage and follow careers of your #FUNgineer® team
- Manage your P&L, project turnover and profitability. You will be responsible for weekly reports to the management
- Have your objectives be defined accordingly to the overall SII UK strategic plan. They will also be based on your prospection plan, presales procedures (responses to call for tenders), and be involved in the recruitment process;
- Work closely with the French, German and Spanish teams to get the
knowledge of the customers and references of the company
- Implement the #FUNgineer® concept among employees and be a UK ambassador of the concept
- Build, develop and maintain deep domain knowledge in the key sector we address
The position is based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK.
You have graduated with a Engineering Degree within Mechanical, Aerospace, Defense or related subject. We are looking for someone with a tenacious attitude, with or without experience in Business Development. You may also have some experience in the Aerospace and Defense industry.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and you are full of energy, and you are an autonomous and rigorous person with a high technical interest. You have proven good commercial and communication skills.
You have ambition and you will be convinced by the opportunity of a fast growing business with strong opportunities of career evolution and attractive bonus.
Ready to take on the new challenge, join us @SII_UK and be part of this journey!