du01 décembre 2019au01 décembre 2020(pour12mois)
ETABLISSEMENT :SOCIETE GENERALE
REMUNERATION MENSUELLE :2212€ (indemnité non contractuelle fixée par décret et arrêté, dont le montant peut varier notamment en
fonction de l’évolution du barème de référence, de la localisation de la mission et des cas d’abattements prévus par les textes)
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Information Technology division of Global Banking & Investors Solutions (GBIS), one of the three pillars of SG that brings together Corporate and Investment Banking activities, Private Banking activities, Asset Management and Investor Services. Every day our teams are ensuring that we deliver the service our businesses need to compete and serve Societe Generale's clients. Our objective is to deliver great production services in a well controlled and cost effective way, and to deliver competitive application systems that allow GBIS to grow its business in existing and new markets, launch new products and take advantage of new opportunities when they arise.
Description of the Business Line or Department
Based in London, you will join the Production Services team (ITEC/MKT/DAR/PRD), which provides IT support functions for the European, Middle-East and African branches of the organisation with 3,000+ users.
As a VIE, you will support the users of the Investment Banking Division providing support for post trade users within the global asset execution, clearing and prime brokerage business lines.
Your main responsibilities and missions will be:
- Troubleshooting/Resolving Application issues
- Following the escalation processes and problem managing issues at all times.
- Create and keep current documentation up-to-date on all applications supported.
- Working with internal clients on improving processes and making applications reliable.
- End to end management of specific projects
- Transfer of knowledge to the rest of the team Globally to ensure follow the sun support.
- Liaising with other branches in EMEA/North America/APAC.
- Other duties or projects, as assigned.
- Working with Development to test, validate and organise deployment of application changes.
- Responsibility for ensuring that you are fully aware of and adhere to internal Policies that relate to you, your business or other businesses for which you have any level of responsibility. It is your responsibility to ensure compliance with operational risk requirements (e.g. Golden rules, security policies and regulatory requirements).
- Responsibility for reading, understanding and complying with the Company’s Conduct and Standards and corresponding regulations. You will be notified of changes to policies in a timely manner through announcements and/or intranet updates.
- Act with integrity and due skill, care and diligence in carrying out your duties. Your actions should always be able to satisfy high standards of scrutiny.
- Observe proper standards of market conduct. Responsibility to ensure that you take reasonable steps to be fully aware of, understand and comply with all regulatory requirements from all regulatory bodies that are applicable to your business.
To provide 2nd level Application Support for a wide range of applications working within a global organisation, including technical and functional knowledge. The successful candidate will need to be energetic, hardworking and willing to take full ownership of issues that arise; ensuring issues are resolved from start to finish. You will be joining an existing team working on tier 1 applications and must be able to think quickly and deal with pressure at all times.
You will need to be client oriented, and with the capacity to go the extra mile when providing advice or service.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
Graduate with a Master’s degree from Business/Engineering School or University in Computer Science.
You ideally have a previous experience within a Financial Markets organisation, with solid support experience.
You have knowledge of clearing systems/market technology.
You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
You have good command of MS Office applications.
You have the following technical experience:
• Operating Systems - Windows/Linux skills
• B-Oracle, SQL, Sybase
You have the following competencies:
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral. Ability to communicate complex, technical issues to non-technical staff.
• Ability to work within a 24x5 global team and can work with colleagues in different time zones.
• Experience working within a high-pressure environment.
Your career path
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.