Are you passionate about inspiring B2B customers with innovative products? Are you able to build long-term relationships with partners and support company strategy? Are you keen on enjoying a flying start with a successful startup to bring a product to the market that will change a billion-dollar industry? Do you have advanced and intensive experience in similar technologies and industries? Well, this position might be just for you!
As a Business Development Manager at SO1:
- You will initiate significant revenues by growing existing partnerships, i.e. helping partners to sell
- You will evaluate, win and establish new partnerships with leading companies from different industries and countries
- You will establish, maintain and expand deep and trustful relationships to decision makers and other relevant stakeholders at our new and existing partners
- You will conceptualize ideas with and for partners and evaluate if these ideas are marketable
- You will be building and managing an indirect sales and partner focused organization
- You will be responsible to create and establish our “SO1 Partner Program”
- You will analyse the market, provide market and competitor overviews in order to understand market needs and translate these needs into solutions and user stories
- You will be supporting SO1’s product and corporate strategy
- You will work together with and report to the Director of Customer Acquisition & Success - a highly experienced and successful manager who has held senior management positions at Mars and Payback
OUR OFFER TO YOU
- A revolutionary solution that meets a strong customer need
- Highly energetic environment and smart colleagues who will help you accelerate your professional growth
- Freedom to shape your role and significantly impact the company’s direction and future
- Above-average salary
- Stock options possible after you have proven your impact
- A job in one of the hottest cities in the world and an office with a huge rooftop terrace in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg
- Amenities like free drinks & snacks, team events, and a liberal holiday arrangement
YOUR NEW TEAM
We are a diverse team of about 30 software engineers, devops, machine learners, data scientists, and business people. All united in their hunger to achieve something great and change the promotion game for good. We operate in small teams, with flat hierarchies. We love cooking together in the kitchen and having fun with barbeques on our rooftop terrace. At SO1, we pride ourselves on our diverse workforce and inclusive community feel. As an equal-opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or background.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including earliest possible entry to the SO1 recruitment team.
By submitting your resumé and application information, you authorize SO1 to transmit and store your information in the SO1 recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within SO1.
Ideal candidate profile
- Proven track record in a similar position and industry - ideally in B2B
- Ability to lead and engage partners in order to support our ambitious partner revenue goals
- Curiosity and mental capacity to quickly and deeply understand partner needs, business models and joint opportunities
- Capacity to build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment thanks to very convincing communication and socializing skills
- Getting things done mentality
- A deep understanding of data related technologies, digital business models (like SaaS), CRM, and promotions/advertising in general and SO1’s specifically
- Strong sense of ownership towards the responsibilities
- English skills > C1 level, additional language at same level is a plus (e.g. German / Spanish / French)
- Ability to present complex topics in a precise and concise manner
- Very structured working style with the ability to manage and deliver on different topics at the same time under tight deadlines
- Extensive experience in creating user stories
- Strong analytical skills
- (First) knowledge about the FMCG and retail industry
- University degree from leading universities or business schools
About So1 Gmbh
SO1 is the leading artificial intelligence for retail.
We are building a revolutionary AI promotion platform based on machine learning and seamless retail integration. The SO1 Engine learns autonomously about individual consumer's preferences and their willingness-to-pay, providing real-time targeting across various media channels in the form of individual promotion feeds. Working with leading retailers in Europe and North America, SO1 has proven its superior ability to serve up the right offers to consumers while at the same time maximizing financial impact for retailers and globally recognized brands.
SO1 has been backed by high-profile investors with 8-figure investments and continues to focus on building the best AI for retail.