Smile Plastics reimagines waste into art materials, creating 100% recycled decorative plastic panels for artists and designers. The brand dates back to 1993 with its products used extensively in residential and commercial spaces all over the world including Paul Smith, The Body Shop, Lush, V&A Museum, Selfridges, National Trust and the Wellcome Trust.
Smile Plastics has recently been taken on by a couple of designers who have brought the much loved products back to the market and are looking to expand and refocus the business on bespoke materials and finished goods.
This is a very exciting time to join Smile Plastics, offering the successful candidate an insight into a dynamic start up environment and a chance to make a huge impact in the business. We require a self starter with a passion for design and sustainability who can fit into our small team and identify opportunities to add value.
Smile can offer:
- Experience of working in a dynamic start up environment
- Opportunity to gain significant responsibility with potential to make a real difference to the bottom line
- Support to fulfil your ambitions in the role
- The potential to have a permanent position in the future if the fit is right
- Create marketing strategy for a new crowdfunding campaign including supporting the creation of a video
- Create and implement a marketing strategy for our chopping board product
- Identify key potential clients
- Identifying opportunities to increase product awareness and sales
- Creating strong regular content across our social media channels